BennyK headed to Canberra


I received a photo from Ben with his arms outstretched over the backdrop of Canberra.

I haven't yet decided what to make of it. With his arms outstretched it seemed reminiscent of Christ the Redeemer holding his protective arms over the city of Rio de Janeiro. However I don't think Ben has any messianic delusions in relation to himself.

Of course with the election all but upon us, I wondered if Ben was suggesting hat he might like to run for Prime Minister. He always wanted to start at the top, however I don't think he could put up with the general male bovine excreta that supports the nation's capital, though the idea of living in the only place in the country where it rains money once a fortnight has some attraction.

I suspect they were actually on their way to Canberra for a gig, and Dropsaw is doing well, and is threatening to bring out another album. Anyway, he is healthy, having fun and looking good.